How do you share access to your Arsenal accounts with family members?
Access multiple accounts with a single login using cross-account agreements.
Whether it’s for an emergency, putting money in your college student’s checking account or managing finances for someone who can’t, sometimes you need access to a family member’s Arsenal account.
To make these situations easier to handle, you can now sign a cross-account agreement that allows you to share account access from a single online/mobile banking login.
What can I do with shared account access?
- View balances
- Check transaction history
- Transfer money
- Request transfers from linked accounts
- Make a deposit into a linked account with mobile check deposit
Setting up a cross-account agreement is ideal for:
- Couples who want to give each other access to joint or individual accounts
- Parents who need access to their child’s account
- Adult children who need access to an aging parent’s account
- Business members with personal accounts
How do I set up cross-account access?
Both account holders must stop y a branch to see which account access option is right for them, and then sign the cross-account agreement.
If you have more questions about this new online/mobile banking feature, feel free to contact us or log into your account to start a secure live chat:
- Online banking: Additional Services > Secure Live Chat
- Mobile banking: Menu > Secure Live Chat