Give blood at the Swansea branch Monday, April 1
Did you know that donating just 1 pint of blood can save 3 lives? Are you ready to save lives with us?
Why is it important to give blood?
The Foundation for America’s Blood Centers offers a number of important reasons why giving blood is so essential:
- Blood cannot be artificially made
- One in seven people entering a hospital needs blood
- Someone needs blood every 2 seconds
- 1 pint of blood is all that is needed to save three lives
- More than 15 million pints of blood are transfused in the United States each year
- More than 40 thousand pints of blood are transfused daily in the United States and Canada
- Less than 10 percent of the population eligible to donate blood does so annually
Want to give blood? We’re making it easy for you to donate.
The American Red Cross is always in need of people to give blood to make sure their stocks are full. Arsenal is holding another community blood drive, this time at our Swansea branch, on Monday, April 1, from noon until 5:00 p.m. There will be a giant bloodmobile on the parking lot!
To sign up, please contact Katie Dobbs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.477.2208. You can also schedule an appointment by calling 1.800.RED.CROSS (1.800.733.1767) or by visiting RedCrossBlood.org and entering ArsenalCreditUnion to schedule an appointment.
There will still be plenty of parking if you’re coming to make a transaction or conduct other business that day.