You are invited to the Annual Membership Meeting
When: Thursday, April 18, from 5:30 – 6:00 p.m.
Where: Arnold Branch (3780 Vogel Road)
Reasons to attend:
- Learn more about your credit union and its accomplishments, including financial highlights, from the past year.
- Vote on a change to our bylaws so we can include people who live or work in Franklin, Washington, St. Francois and Ste. Genevieve counties to those who can serve and help. Plus, we want to expand our definition of “family” so extended family members can join Arsenal.
- Participate in the democratic election of members into volunteer office.
- See which members earned college scholarships from us this year and be blown away by their academic achievements, extracurricular activities and community involvement.
- Enjoy some light refreshments.
Registration is required
If you plan on attending, please register by calling 314.919.1002 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday, April 17.
Arnold lobby closes early
The lobby at the Arnold branch will close at 5:00 p.m. (an hour earlier than normal) on this day. The drive-up will remain open until 6:00 p.m. All other branches will maintain normal operating hours.