Donate blood at the Arnold branch on Monday, Jan. 27
Someone needs blood every two seconds.
Why should I donate blood?
- One donation can potentially save up to three lives.
- Less than 38 percent of the population is eligible to give, and only about 10 percent actually donates.
- Blood and platelets cannot be manufactured; they can only come from donations.
- About 36,000 units of red blood cells are needed every day in the United States.
- A single car accident victim can require as many as 100 pints of blood
- About 1.7 million people were diagnosed with cancer in 2017. Many of them needed blood, sometimes daily, during their chemotherapy.
Donate blood at the Arnold branch
The American Red Cross Bloodmobile will be at our Arnold branch (3780 Vogel Road) on Monday, Jan. 27. They will be collecting donations from 12:30 p.m. through 5:30 p.m.
Schedule an appointment
To schedule your appointment, please call 1.800.RED.CROSS (1.800.733.2767) or visit RedCrossBlood.org and enter “ArsenalCreditUnion.”
Save time with RapidPass
Streamline your donation experience and save up to 15 minutes by visiting this website. You’ll be able to complete your pre-donation reading and health history questions on the day of your appointment.