How-to: Set up your Arsenal cards on CardKey
You’re on the right path to gaining more control over your Arsenal Credit Union card accounts.
1. Download ACU CardKey on your mobile device.
You can click here to download CardKey on your Android device. Or, you can click here to download it on your Apple device. If you are searching for the app in your store’s mobile marketplace, type in the phrase “ACU CardKey.”
2. After you download the app, click on the “Enroll” button.
You will enter your card information, verify your information, enter your account information and alter your account settings.
Note: You will create your CardKey login here. It will be different than your online/mobile banking login information.
3. Add any additional cards you want stored in CardKey.
If you enrolled using your debit card and want to add your Arsenal credit card, simply swipe right on the main screen and click the blank section that says “Add Card.”
4. Once you’re logged into your account, you can access all of the CardKey features.
To get started, click on the picture of your debit or credit card. You’ll be taken to your transaction history. On the bottom menu, you’ll see four items:
- Notification Settings
- Lost or Stolen
5. Let’s set up a sample control for the first card you added to CardKey
- Click on the “Notification Settings” button in the center left of your screen.
- Select the “Merchant Types” menu item.
- Select “Enable Merchant Controls.”
- By default, all of these merchant types are allowed when you start using CardKey, but when you switch the “Enable Merchant Controls” toggle, you can control what types of stores your card can be used at.
- For example, if you toggle the “Grocery” option off, your card will not work at Schnuck’s, Aldi, Dierberg’s or other stores until you toggle it back on.
Please feel free to explore the other alerts and controls available to you so you can customize CardKey to best fit your needs.
6. Let’s try locking/unlocking your card.
- Press the back button in the upper-left hand corner of your screen.
- Press the menu icon in the upper-right hand corner of your screen and go to “My Accounts.”
- On the picture of your debit or credit card, click the green button that says “UNLOCKED” in the lower-left hand corner.
- Your card is now locked and no one can use it.
- Now press the red button that says “LOCKED” to unlock your card again
Remember: Green means your card is unlocked, while red means it is locked.
7. View your rewards points (this one is easy).
- To view your rewards points, go back to your Account Summary page (the one with the image of your card).
- In the center of your card, there is a a link with the words “view points” underlined.
- Click on it, and your accumulated points will appear.