We’re here to help you: FAQs about our readiness for COVID-19
You and your family may be worried about the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), but the leadership at Arsenal Credit Union wants you to know we are here for you as we always have been.
We’re not going anywhere. Your credit union, at its core, is not a building or a business – it’s people unified for a common goal.
We have a comprehensive business continuity plan in place which allows us to provide uninterrupted access to your funds during these kinds of events. We’re not worried – just prepared.
If you’ve been impacted by this pandemic, our staff is dedicated to working with and helping you through these uncertain times. Now, more than ever, we are here to support our members.
Please take care of yourself and those around you, and do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance.
The questions and answers below address the safety of your funds at Arsenal, ways to access your account, what you can do in our drive-ups, setting up an appointment for an in-branch visit, loan assistance and investment guidance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Use online banking or download our mobile banking app.
- Speak with an Arsenal Credit Union representative by calling 314.962.6363 or 618.239.6363.
- Fill out our online contact form.
- Start a live chat with one of our electronic services representatives.
- Visit a branch and use a drive-up station.
- Find 250+ free ATMs in the St. Louis area. You can also download the CO-OP locator mobile app on iPhone or Android, text your ZIP code to 91989, or call 888.748.3266.
- Use branches of other credit unions to access your Arsenal CU account(s) at no charge. Find shared branches by visiting this site, downloading the Shared Branch Locator app for iPhone or Android, texting a ZIP Code to 91989, or calling 888.748.3266.
- Make sure you're enrolled in online banking. You can access your savings, checking, investment and loan accounts from this free service. To get set up, call us during normal business hours at 962.6363 or 618.239.6363 and press option 6, then 2.
- Have our mobile banking and CardKey apps installed on your smartphone. They’re free. Click on the appropriate link below to download them. Access to mobile banking is contingent upon having online banking established with your Arsenal account(s).
- After you download our mobile banking app, make sure to enroll in mobile check deposit. This enables you to snap pictures of checks with the camera on your smartphone or tablet and deposit them into your Arsenal account anytime, anywhere, on our mobile app.
- Make sure you are enrolled in a direct deposit program with your employer.
- Get a debit card for your checking account if you don't have one already. You can use it an ATM or get cash back at most retailers.
- Set up automatic payments for your loans using our free bill pay service within online banking. You can also transfer money from your checking or savings account to pay any Arsenal loans you have.
- Do stop payments on checks and ACH
- Get cashier's checks, money orders, temporary checks, Visa gift cards, and Visa TravelMoney cards
- Receive an instant-issue debit card
- Dispute fraud under $35.00
- Open a CD
- Update your address if you’ve moved, change your name if you’ve gotten married or divorced, and do other similar account maintenance
- Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday from 9:00 a.m.—noon
- Access your safe deposit box (if you’re in the drive-up, no appointment is needed for this; simply display your key for us to let you into the building)
- Close on a consumer loan
- Do a wire transfer
- Have documents notarized
- Get a medallion signature guarantee to verify your identity for the transfer of securities
- Cash bonds
- We can take a payment over the phone with a routing number from another financial institution you have an account with. As a courtesy, we will waive the ACH fee.
- If you are set up for online banking at Arsenal, you can make the payment online with a routing and account number. The ACH fee will be waived in such case. You can also set up the auto DBO form for your account to have automatic payments.
- You can set up a bill payment with your other financial institution and a check will be sent to Arsenal. It takes a couple of days for us to receive the bill payment since it is sent through regular mail.
- You can drop off your payment at any of our branches in the night deposit box attached to the building by the drive-up. Tellers will process these the next business day.
- You can still use the drive-up at the branch to make a payment.
- Your current portfolio
- Changes in your risk tolerance
- Any outside assets that may be impacted by volatile markets
- Your overall financial strategy and plan