Apply for a Paycheck Protection Program loan
Round II of the PPP program began April 27, 2020. Congress approved another $310 billion for this program as part of a $484-billion stimulus, with $60 billion reserved for smaller institutions such as credit unions and CDFIs to distribute. Applications can still be submitted, but due to conditions out of our control, please be advised that yours may not be processed prior to funds being exhausted.
If you are a current Arsenal Credit Union small business member, please email the following items to us:
- Your January through December 2019 payroll
- Proof your business was operating as of 2/15/2020
- Complete the PPP Application below
If you are currently a non-business member, we’ll also need you to email us the following items (in addition to those above):
- Operating agreement if applicable
- State registration documents
- EIN verification
- Photo ID of applicant.