Apply for a Paycheck Protection Program loan
The Paycheck Protection Program resumed accepting applications July 6, 2020, at 9:00 AM EDT in response to the Paycheck Protection Program Extension Act. The new deadline to apply for a Paycheck Protection Program loan is August 8, 2020. For more information, please visit SBA.gov.
If you are a current Arsenal Credit Union small business member, please email the following items to us:
- Your January through December 2019 payroll
- Proof your business was operating as of 2/15/2020
- Complete the PPP Application below
If you are currently a non-business member, we’ll also need you to email us the following items (in addition to those above):
- Operating agreement if applicable
- State registration documents
- EIN verification
- Photo ID of applicant.