Quick tips: 6 easy ways to start saving
No one has ever said they have too much money in their savings account. Follow these six easy steps to start building yours up today.
- Change Your Mindset – Savings are a necessary expense. When working out your monthly budget, include a little bit for savings, too.
- Use Cash Over Cards – This way, you’ll be forced to stick to your budget.
- Start Small – Every little bit counts. Think a dollar a day, a fiver a week or $50 a month.
- Set up direct deposit – and direct a portion of your income into your savings account so your savings can grow with no other effort on your part!
- Don’t spend it on luxury purchases – Instead, save up separately for expensive indulgences.
- Make savings automatic – Our Spend to Save program makes saving easy and automatic. Just use your Arsenal debit card to make your everyday transactions and we’ll round up your transaction amount to the nearest dollar, depositing the “change” into your savings account.