What makes Arsenal a credit union?
The answer is easy. The answer is you. Now is your chance to help lead our vision by becoming a member of our board of directors or supervisory committee.
- Providing PPP loans and loan assistance to those in need during the current recession.
- Offering lower rates on loans than big banks.
- Still offering Totally Free Checking accounts while most financial institutions charge a monthly fee or have other requirements.
- Volunteering over 1,000 hours per year to local nonprofits.
- Expanding our field of membership to help serve those with less access to credit unions.
Become a leader in expanding our vision of service.
Be a bigger part of something special. We’re looking for people who want to lead Arsenal’s mission of serving our community. Learn more about how you can help us right now.