Your help brings the credit union dream to life
At Arsenal, we’re serving the community with a better banking option. As part of this movement, you’re eligible to serve on our board of directors or supervisory committee.
Play a part in driving the strategic direction of your credit union and enhancing the lives of others.
Joining your fellow members to serve is a win/win situation. You provide us with vital feedback and direction to help steer the growth of the credit union. We provide you with new leadership skills, financial institution experience, training opportunities and friendships that will last a lifetime.
If you’re open-minded, forward-thinking and team-oriented, we want you. If you value integrity, competence, commitment and respect, then we want you. We’re ultimately looking for people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to fill our volunteer positions.
Click the link below to fill out our online application. Or, you can contact Theresa Budde at email@example.com or 314.501.1641 if you’d like a physical application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
What exactly does a volunteer do?
- Volunteers on the board of directors oversee the general direction of the credit union.
- Volunteers on the supervisory committee monitor the financial strength of the credit union.
What are the requirements?
- Must be a primary member on your savings account.
- Have at least one other product relationship (checking, money market, loan, CD, IRA, online bill pay or direct deposit).
- Be in good standing.
- Meet attendance and training requirements.
- Be willing to represent membership as a whole and make decisions in everyone’s best interests.