Join Us: 74th Annual Meeting
74th Annual Meeting
Thursday, April 28 | 5:30 – 6:15 p.m.
We’ll once again be hosting our annual membership meeting on Zoom. Zoom is easy to use. All you need is a device that plays audio and connects to the internet to watch and participate.
Please register no later than Wednesday, April 27. Registration required to attend.
Reasons to attend
- Discover how Arsenal staff and volunteers are helping members like you transition “back to normal” after more than two years of pandemic.
- Learn more about the financial health of your credit union.
- See how we performed with our goals.
- Hear about new products we introduced last year.
- Participate in the democratic election of members into volunteer office.
- Meet our 2022 college scholarship winners.
- Understand the value of your relationship with your credit union even more.
If you’re unable to attend, videos of the presentations will be posted to our website and social media shortly after the meeting.
The board has approved the following slate of candidates for volunteer office, as recommended by the nominating committee. Each is a three-year term.
- Board of Directors: Dominic Consolino and Peggy Haberberger
- Supervisory Committee: Cheryl Chibnall
Call for petitions
Any primary members age 18 and older in good standing with the credit union who would like to run for a position on the board of directors or supervisory committee can get their name added to the official ballot by collecting one-half of one percent of the credit union’s membership within the next four weeks.
This equates to 153 members, based on total membership of 30,658 as of month-end February 2022.
The deadline to submit petitions is Tuesday, April 26. For the official petition form and procedures, contact Theresa Budde at email@example.com or 314.501.1641.