Class of 2022: Randy D. Pratt Scholarship Winners
This year we awarded a total of $7,500 to five deserving high school seniors. Each winner received $1,500 to go toward their higher education.
Since 1997 we’ve awarded a total of $101,650 to 102 students who’ve shown excellence in academics, a strong desire to serve their communities and outstanding overall character.
This year’s graduating class of scholarship winners showed how they all go above and beyond in their schoolwork and commitment to the community.
Meet the individual winners below. Or, watch the complete 2022 Scholarship Awards Presentation on our YouTube page.
- Arsenal Credit Union member since 2004
- Graduating from Lindbergh High School
- Plans on attending University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy to major in chemistry or pharmaceutical chemistry
- Arsenal Credit Union member since 2005
- Graduating from Windsor High School
- Plans on attending Southern Illinois University Edwardsville and majoring in environmental engineering
- Arsenal Credit Union member since 2016
- Graduating from Mary Institute and St. Louis Country Day School
- Undecided on where she’s attending college, but plans to major in chemical engineering
- Arsenal Credit Union member since 2006
- Graduating from Parkway West High School
- Attending Truman State University and majoring in accounting
- Arsenal Credit Union member since 2020
- Graduating from Webster Groves High School
- Attending University of Memphis and majoring in business
Thank you everyone
We’d like to send a special shoutout to all of the teachers who have worked so hard during the past few years of uncertainty. Your dedication to education will make our future brighter.
Thank you to everyone who applied but did not win a scholarship. Thank you to our board of directors for reading and judging the applications.
Finally, thank you to the marketing department for coordinating the entire program and creating the presentation videos (with a special thanks to the HR department for providing the voiceover talent).
Apply for the 2023 scholarship
We will begin accepting applications for the 2023 scholarship in October. If you know anyone who will be a senior in high school during the 2022-2023 schoolyear, please let them know about this opportunity!