Get started on your savings goals with Spend to Save
View a list of frequently asked questions about the Arsenal digital banking upgrade.
Update your contact info
Digital banking upgrade
We’re making your loan payments easier
In early 2024, your online + mobile banking experience will get an upgrade. Earlier this year, we sent you a brief list of new features designed to enhance your experience and give you more control over your finances.
With the launch date getting closer, we wanted to give you more information on what you need to do to be prepared for a quick and easy transition (don’t worry, it’s not much).
As always, feel free to reach out by live chat, live video banking, over the phone or at a branch if you have any questions.
After completing the steps, you’ll be directed to your accounts page. To make sure you have complete access if you forget a username/password on upgrade day, please update your contact information in online or mobile banking today.
Know what online + mobile banking information will change and what will stay the same before upgrade day.
You won’t need a new password. Just login to your online banking account using your current credentials. Once you’ve entered your current credentials, you’ll be prompted to update your password.
You can reset your password by clicking on the secure Forgot Password link in the login box. Follow these simple steps:
• Click Forgot Username or Password and choose the password option.
• Enter your username, Social Security number, ZIP code and hit Continue.
• Choose to have your password reset by SMS text, email or voice call.
• Enter the six-digit verification code you receive.
• Create your new password and you’ll be able to view your accounts.
• Click Forgot Username or Password and choose the username option.
• Enter your member number and Social Security number. Then enter either your birthdate or email.
• Choose SMS text, email or voice call for your username recovery method.
• Enter the six-digit verification code.
• You’ll be prompted with your online banking username and have the option to login.
No. All of your deposit account numbers, debit card numbers, credit card numbers and loan account information will stay the same.
Yes. You’ll be able to login using a web browser the same way you always have. No need to change any bookmarks or saved links.
Yes. The Arsenal mobile app is receiving a complete rebuild. We’ll provide you with links to download the new, updated app when launch date gets closer. You will need to re-enter your Face ID or fingerprint access when you login again.
You’ll no longer have to remember multiple usernames/passwords to view separate accounts. Every account you’re associated with will be available to view with a single login.
Yes. When you login to your account for the first time after the upgrade, you’ll be able to see every account you’re associated with at Arsenal. Click or tap on an account to view your detailed history.
You can see up to 120 days of account history in Online or Mobile Banking by selecting Accounts > Transactions, choosing an account and a date range. You can also see your most recent transactions by selecting Accounts > Snapshot and clicking on an account.
There are many options to make transfers and pay your loans at Arsenal within online + mobile banking.
• Move money to your Arsenal accounts.
• Set up external accounts at other financial institutions and transfer to them.
• Transfer money to other Arsenal members.
• Pay your loans at Arsenal with an Arsenal account, an outside account or an outside debit card.
Yes. There are many options to set up recurring transfers within online + mobile banking.
A majority of members’ recurring transfers will carry over to the new online + mobile banking system. If we’re unable to carry over your recurring transfer, you’ll receive an email with further instructions.
No. Bill Pay will not be changing at all. Your current payees will still be available when the upgrade takes place.
Yes. You can easily take care of this within online + mobile banking. You can also divide your check up to split into your checking, savings or special savings accounts.
What changes are happening to some of the most popular tools and features within online + mobile banking?
We’ll be retiring the CardKey app for card management. You’ll be able to lock/unlock, set alerts/controls, schedule travel notifications and more all from within online + mobile banking after the upgrade.
Yes. You’ll be able to set up a number of alerts for your accounts within online + mobile banking. After the upgrade, please login to reset your alerts to make sure your account is customized the way you like.
You’ll be able to access Live Video Banking and Live Chat three different ways.
• Start a video call or live chat with us on arsenalcu.com before logging into online banking.
• Start a video call or live chat with us after you’ve logged in inside of the online banking portal.
• Start a video call or live chat with us within the mobile banking app.
Yes. If you currently use Zelle for P2P transactions, you’ll need to re-enroll in the service. None of your previous Zelle information from Arsenal’s current online or mobile banking platform will carry over to the new system.
Yes. When logged into the mobile app, just tap the Deposit Check button at the bottom of the screen. You’ll be able to deposit your checks on your phone whenever, wherever, using the mobile app.
We will be eliminating the Money Management feature and will introduce an improved savings goals feature within the new online + mobile banking platform.