Some of the lowest rates around
Looking for a credit card with a great rate? You’ve come to the right place. Our variable-rate and fixed-rate Visa Platinum cards start lower than the big bank options, which typically range from a 14.99% annual percentage rate (APR) to 17.99% APR (retail store credit cards often start as high as 26.99% APR).
It doesn’t end there either. Your same low rate will apply not only to purchases, but to cash advances and balance transfers. Other issuers typically charge higher rates for the latter two types of transactions. Our cards also include a generous grace period of 25 days.
For those with little or no credit history, we offer a secured credit card to help a person build credit with responsible card use. See details.
Avoid hefty fees
Many banks charge pesky fees on their credit cards at regular intervals or for certain types of transactions. We eliminate unnecessary fees, giving you the freedom to use your card however, whenever you want.
- No monthly or annual fees
- No setup fee
- No program fee
- No monthly servicing fee
- No minimum finance charges
- No transaction fees
- No cash advance fees
- No balance transfer fees
Free balance transfers
Do you have high-interest credit card debt? You can transfer your balance to a lower-rate Arsenal card for free.
Earn points every time you make a purchase with your credit card. You can redeem your points online for a wide variety of merchandise, travel and gift cards – or you can use them to make payments in $50 increments to your Arsenal credit card balance.
|Fixed-rate Visa Platinum||$300 - $30,000 credit limit||9.90% APR-17.90% APR|
|Variable-rate Visa Platinum||Max $5,000 credit limit||8.75% APR
*(prime + 4.50% with a cap of 18.90%, may adjust monthly)
No annual or monthly fees; no minimum finance charge; no cash advance fees; no balance transfer fees; no penalty rate; 25-day grace period.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate, subject to change and based on creditworthiness. Rates as of 6-1-2020.
- Based on the dollar amount you are requesting, you would need to deposit that amount into your Arsenal savings account
- A Visa card would be issued within 7-10 business days
- The card would have the limit of the amount you deposit
- A hold would be put on the funds in your savings account in the amount of the credit line for the Visa
- The interest rate would be 13.90% APR
- You would use the secured Visa just like a regular credit card
- Payments would be due on the 20th of each month
- The credit union would report to the credit bureau each month about your payment history
Still have questions?
Ask a question right now.Ask a Question