Some of the lowest rates around
Low-Rate Credit Cards from Arsenal & Visa®
Looking for a credit card with a great annual percentage rate (APR)? You’ve come to the right place.
Our fixed-rate Visa Platinum cards start at a much lower rate (9.90% APR) than big bank options which typically range from 14.99% to 17.99% APR and retail store credit cards that often start as high as 26.99% APR.
It doesn’t end there either. Your same low rate will apply not only to purchases, but to cash advances and balance transfers. Our cards also include a generous grace period of 25 days.
For those with little or no credit history, we offer a secured credit card to help a person build credit with responsible card use. See details.
Avoid hefty fees
Many banks charge pesky fees on their credit cards at regular intervals or for certain types of transactions. We eliminate unnecessary fees, giving you the freedom to use your card however, whenever you want.
- No monthly or annual fees
- No setup fee
- No program fee
- No monthly servicing fee
- No minimum finance charges
- No transaction fees
- No cash advance fees
- No balance transfer fees
Free balance transfers
Do you have high-interest credit card debt? You can transfer your balance to a lower-rate Arsenal card for free.
Easy mobile payments
Leave your wallet behind and make purchases with your phone. You can connect your credit card with Apple Pay® Google Pay® or Samsung Pay® for extra convenience and flexibility. Learn More
Earn points every time you make a purchase with your credit card. You can redeem your points online for a wide variety of merchandise, travel and gift cards – or you can use them to make payments in $50 increments to your Arsenal credit card balance.Learn More
|Fixed-rate Visa Platinum||$300 - $30,000 credit limit||9.90% APR-17.90% APR|
|Variable-rate Visa Platinum||Max $5,000 credit limit||8.75% APR
*(prime + 4.50% with a cap of 18.90%, may adjust monthly)
No annual or monthly fees; no minimum finance charge; no cash advance fees; no balance transfer fees; no penalty rate; 25-day grace period.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate, subject to change and based on creditworthiness. Rates as of 10-1-2022..
- Based on the dollar amount you are requesting, you would need to deposit that amount into your Arsenal savings account
- A Visa card would be issued within 7-10 business days
- The card would have the limit of the amount you deposit
- A hold would be put on the funds in your savings account in the amount of the credit line for the Visa
- The interest rate would be 13.90% APR
- You would use the secured Visa just like a regular credit card
- Payments would be due on the 20th of each month
- The credit union would report to the credit bureau each month about your payment history
- Credit Card: 1 point per every $1 spent
- Debit Card: 1 point per every $5 spent (transactions must be run as signature/credit)
Still have questions?
Ask a question right now.Ask a Question