- Drawing is open to Arsenal Credit Union members age 18 and older and in good standing who have a checking account with a debit card. If you are not currently a member, find out if you are eligible for credit union membership.
- Each time a member makes a signature-based (credit) transaction with their debit card over each two-week period, they will be automatically entered into a drawing for $250 for that period. Periods run from the 1st of the month to the 15th of the month and from the 16th of the month until the end of the month.
- Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
- Winners will be randomly drawn after the 1st and 15th of each month.
- Each time a $250 winner is chosen, including repeat winners, they will be contacted by a credit union employee by phone or email. They will be asked to share their story on how they are going to use their prize money and why they use Arsenal Credit Union for their checking needs. By accepting their prize, the member agrees to share a link to this page on their social media (Facebook) profile and allow the credit union to use their story with their first name and last initial on ArsenalCU.com, Arsenal’s Facebook and Twitter profiles, and through any future promotions of this drawing.
- Funds will be automatically deposited into winning member’s Arsenal Credit Union checking account.
- Arsenal Credit Union employees, elected/appointed officials and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings) are not eligible to enter or win prize drawings.
- No purchase necessary. To enter by mail, write your full name, home address, phone number, age and Facebook handle on a 4 x 6 postcard and mail to: Arsenal Credit Union Payday Bonus drawing: 3780 Vogel Road; Arnold, MO 63010. Postcard entries must be received by U.S. mail before the 1st or 15th of each month to be eligible for that drawing.
- Participants are responsible for any and all tax liabilities associated with the program.
- This program is void where prohibited.
Arsenal Credit Union reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest at any time, without notice and at its sole discretion. Arsenal reserves the right to not award a prize or to disqualify participants if fraudulent behavior or other unethical conduct has occurred that compromises the fairness of the contest in any way. Fraudulent, unethical or illegal forms of entering the drawing, including but not limited to, using bots, fake aliases, fake emails or scripts, are also prohibited and will result from disqualification in the drawing.