Arsenal Community Impact Fund
We are not currently accepting applications for this program.
What is the Arsenal Community Impact Fund?
In an ongoing demonstration of the credit union philosophy of “people helping people,” we support charitable organizations in the communities where our members live and work.
Arsenal awards money from our Community Impact Fund in the form of grants to deserving organizations.
Grant applications we receive will be reviewed by a committee consisting of credit union employees who are examples of the credit union philosophy.
Here’s how we evaluate our applications
- Clearly stated, realistic, measurable objectives and goals
- A well-defined project description
- A realistic and clear time schedule
- A measurable evaluation plan directly related to goals and objectives
- Complete, itemized and correctly totaled budget detail
- Adherence to all grant application requirements
- Overall community impact
- Need and collaboration efforts
Meet some of our past winners
In 2020, we started the Arsenal Community Impact Fund to help local organizations do what they do best: serve the communities we live in.
Since its inception, we’ve awarded $34,300 to 17 nonprofit organizations. We’ve also provided employee volunteer hours and other resources. Meet our previous winners below.
Community Donation Requests
If the Community Impact Fund doesn’t meet your needs, we can also offer your organization other assistance such as:
- Smaller financial support
- Promo items
- Door prizes
- Employee volunteers
- Other donations
Summary of Arsenal Credit Union’s Social Responsibility Policy
Arsenal may make charitable contributions or donate funds to:
- An organization that is tax-exempt under 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code, provided that the organization conducts activities in a community that’s in the credit union’s field of membership.
- A worthy cause or activity that is not part of or sponsored by a 501(c)3 organization, provided the organization performs activities based in the credit union’s field of membership.
Those who are not eligible to receive donations/contributions include: political or partisan organizations, for-profit organizations, religious groups, ethnic groups, labor groups and fraternal groups. Individuals seeking funds for personal endeavors such as trips, beauty pageants, sports programs, walk-a-thons, etc. are also not eligible.