Buying a home doesn't have to be scary
Yes, it’s a big decision. No, it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. We make it easier with a staff that’s eager to guide you through the whole process, plus helpful programs and competitive rates.
Through our partner, Member Home Loan, we offer mortgages tailored to any situation, including fixed-rate, adjustable, balloon, short-term and long-term. Mortgages may be underwritten by Member Home Loan.
We're here for you
Whether you’re interested in preapproval or simply want a rate that suits your budget, you’ve come to the right place.
Preapproval means we verify your income and assets before you start shopping, so that home sellers know you are serious. This way, you can make an offer as soon as you find a home you love – and you'll look great as a potential buyer.
We are committed to giving you the best rates possible each and every day, which means your rate may vary depending on when you purchase your home. To check our current rates, call 314.962.6363 and press 4 then 1 (call 618.239.6363 if you are in Illinois). You can also visit Member Home Loan.
Perks for first-time buyers
Never bought a home before? We offer special bonuses to first-time homebuyers (or members who haven’t owned a home in three or more years) through First Integrity Mortgage Services. Enjoy below-market interest rates, grants, options for no down payment and more.
For more detailed mortgage calculators, please visit Member Home Loan's mortgage calculators page.
Format: 12m, 36m, 3y, 7y
- Earnest Money: The deposit made when you make an offer on the house
- Down Payment: A percentage of the cost of the home that is due at closing
- Closing Costs: Costs associated with purchasing or refinancing a house
- Principal: Repayment on the amount borrowed
- Interest: Payment to the lender for the amount borrowed
- Taxes & Insurance: Monthly payments made into an escrow account for hazard insurance, property taxes and sometimes Home Owner Association dues
Still have questions?
Ask a question right now.Ask a Question