Make s’more cash: Refer friends to Arsenal
Earn up to $100 for referring your friends and family members to Arsenal Credit Union.
Gather ’round the campfire! We have something to tell you.
Kick off fall the right way. Earn money for referring your friends to Arsenal Credit Union.
From Sept. 15 through Dec. 31, you and a friend can earn $50 each when you make a referral. If your friend opens a new certificate of deposit or money market account, you’ll both earn a bonus $50.
Earn up to $100 for each new member you refer.
Here’s how it works
- Fill out the form below with your information and the information of the person you’re referring.
- When the person you’re referring opens their account (online or in-person), make sure they mention this offer.
- Upon 45 days of account opening, if you and the person you referred are both in good standing, we’ll deposit $50 into each of your accounts ($100 if they open a certificate of deposit or money market account).
What new accounts are eligible?
When referring a friend or family member to Arsenal, here are the eligible account types they can open so both of you can receive your $50.
- New member age 18+ opens a savings account and checking account (w/ a debit card issued) of any type. New member must use the debit card at least once for referral bonuses to be paid.
- New member age 18+ opens a savings account and gets a loan of any type (a new credit card counts). A new member can also refinance a loan they currently have with another financial institution.
To receive the $50 bonus incentive, the new member must meet one of the conditions above in addition to opening one of the deposit accounts listed below.
- New member age 18+ opens a new certificate of deposit (CD) of any length with a minimum $2,500 deposit.
- New member age 18+ opens a new money market account with a minimum $2,500 deposit.
Remember that a savings account with a $5.00 deposit instantly makes the person you’re referring a member/owner of Arsenal and gives them access to all of our financial products and services.
Member Referral Form
View the official rules
We’ve compiled an official list of rules to make everything clear for you. Happy referring!